January 26, 2021
This past year has been one unlike any we have had. It has taught us to be thankful in good years and work harder in tough years, move forward and do not stand still, even if it is only small steps that you can take. In spite of all the obstacles, Clark Fixture Technologies accomplished the following in 2020.
- We were invited to participate in a NASA Roundtable discussion with then NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on the topic of the Artemis Space Program.
- Receive our AS9100:2016 certification.
- Start and Implement much of our new ERP system. This will enable us to have greater information/analytics at our finger tips, and allow us to better serve our customers.
- Initiate the process of acquiring CMMC level three certification. This will enable us to continue to serve customers in the aerospace, space, and military industries.
- We have accomplished much testing and growth with our 5 axis capability, which helps us as we grow in the automotive NVH & interior panel business.
- AND most importantly, we have kept our employees employed and at full wage and benefits. With out our employees, all we have is equipment, good ideas and a building.
- Five of us survived covid-19 and we are fortunate enough to be with our families and back at work.